Race Judicata benefiting Boys Hope Girls Hope
|8:30 a.m.||Race Day Registration Begins|
|9:15 a.m.||1 mile Fun Run / Walk|
|10:00 a.m.||5 K Run / Walk|
Race Day Information:
On behalf of Boys Hope Girls Hope of New Orleans, we are pleased to announce that the legal community is again coming together under the direction of Loyola Law School to sponsor Race Judicata. The donations raised from this race will go directly to support Boys Hope Girls Hope.
The Race Judicata Committee personally invites you to help continue the success of Race Judicata by participating in or sponsoring this year's race. Please visit the sponsor link for more information on becoming a sponsor.
REGISTRATION: Participants can register as an individual or as a team!
- Mail-in pre-registration for individuals is $18.
- ONLINE pre-registration for individuals is $20.*
- Race day registration for individuals is $25.
- Pre-registration for teams of five is $75.* All team members must be listed on the same registration form for accurate scoring.
- All participants must pre-register to be guaranteed a complementary t-shirt.
- Pre-registration ends March 8th, 2013 at 3 p.m.
*Price does not include online processing fees.
AWARDS: Awards will be given in the following categories
- 1st through 3rd place awards will be presented to men and women running as individuals.
- 1st place masters for men and women running as individuals.
- 1st and 2nd place awards for teams finishing with best average time (average the top 3 times).
- 1st and 2nd place awards for participation among firms (most participants overall on race day).
- BEST TEAM NAME - award for the most clever name.
- FANCY FEET - Award to the best dressed individual runner.
- THIS WASN'T MY IDEA - Award to the best dressed team.
- BEST DRESSED PET - To recognize our four legged participants
LOCATION: Audubon Park's, Shelter 10 (off of Magazine Street).
AWARDS: Awards will be presented to individuals for 1st through 3rd overall men & women; 1st place awarded to individuals for men & women's masters; 1st and 2nd place awards for teams finishing with best average time; and 1st and 2nd place awards for participation among firms.
Complimentary T-shirts, beer, drinks, fresh fruit & other refreshments will be provided.